Introducing the all-new Chess Rating Estimator! Use this app to calculate your new rating after a set of games in both the United States Chess Federation (USCF) and Fide (international) chess elo systems.
This estimator uses the official USCF and Fide formulas to approximate rating to output your performance rating and new rating after a set of games.
How it works:
- Enter the ratings of the opponents that you played (up to 9 games)
- Enter your current rating (generally between 0 and 3000)
- Enter the total points scored across all games(win=1, loss=0, draw=0.5)
- Estimator will output your performance rating and new rating post-event
- Estimator will calculate your initial rating, if new rating field is left blank
- Estimator will calculate provisional ratings, if prior games is less than 50
COMPATIBILITY: Works with iOS 13.3
- This includes: iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and iPod Touch seventh generation
- Also includes iPad Pro 12.9in, Pro 10.5in, Pro 9.7in, Pro 11in, Air 2, Air 3, fifth generation, sixth generation, seventh generation, Mini 4
DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S (and older), 6, 6 Plus; iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, iPad Air(2013)
Note: Internet Connection is not required to use this app. We also welcome any feedback. Please leave a review and let us know how to improve the estimator. Feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries and any other questions you may have. You may also DM me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karthiksai_/ Thanks!