Track nutrition, vitals, fitness, sleep, pain, therapies & more.
This App is essential for those managing any chronic conditions such as Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, IBS, Diabetes, COPD, Epilepsy, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, IPF. Also beneficial for mental health to track: ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, or other psychiatric disorders.
It's not just a pill tracker but a Personal Health Record (PHR), use it to improve your overall health in one place.
7 Reasons People Recommend Us
1. CREATE YOUR CARE PLAN
- Add Drugs, Meds, Supplements, Vitamins, Nutrition, Physical Activities, Therapies & Biohacks
- Have the ability to add branded drugs and supplements. Pick dose form, color, dosage, and save notes. Mark them as depleted or have us track it for you
- Automatically see all negative interactions between drugs and supplements, along with potential positive synergistic effects between supplements, all of which are scientifically referenced
2. DAILY JOURNALING
- Check-in to your journal and record your treatment progress, which includes: supplement & drug adherence, journal notes, nutritional information, physical activity, daily values, health symptoms, and therapies
- Get detailed! include PRN’s, photo’s, include nutritional calories and track all daily values needed such as: Weight, Sleep, Blood Pressure, Energy, Focus, Memory, Mood, Pain, blood pressure, weight, pulse, temperature & more!
- Therapies & Biohacks: Meditation, Mindfulness, LLLT, Infrared, CBT, Flotation & more
- Create entries to record your side effects and see the overall efficacy of your treatment in your reports
3. ADD YOUR CARETEAM
- Save all your CareGiver information for future reference in one place safely.
- Add Caregiver alerts for missed dosages, always have someone that will help you stay on track of your health goal or condition. You may allow them to also view your care plan and preview your reports. This can be a friend, family, doctor or your primary care provider
4. MONITOR PROGRESS WITH REPORTS
- See summarized reports from your check-ins in charts and in a log format, see what works and what doesn't!
- Ability to share reports digitally, export or print them to share with an MD
- Monitor which meds were missed
5. HEALTH CALENDAR
- Use the calendar to get a quick glimpse of upcoming active and inactive reminders, your adherence, journal entries, symptoms and changes to your care plan using advanced filters.
- Set pill reminders free, appointments with caregivers, refill reminders, adherence reminders, vitamin reminders or supplement trackers
- Set reminders for entire care plans/regimens
- Reminders can be sent via e-mail and be notifications on your mobile. Along with the option to chose from 10+ reminder tones.
- Ability to mark reminders as Taken, Skip or Snooze
- Automatically adjusts to different timezone as needed or can be updated manually
7. ADDITIONAL TOOLS
- Supplement & Medication Library to make informed decisions
- Multiple use cases allow app to be used as a Mood Tracker, Pain Tracker, Gratitude Tracker, Stool Tracker, on top of just a Medication Tracker
- Supplement recommender to figure out which supplements to add to your care plan based on health goals or build an entire regimen using the wizard
- Supplement comparison tool to see which one may be right for you
- Health calculators such as BMI, BMR, Blood Pressure, Nicotine Replacement, Period and Ovulation Calculator
- Exclusive access to private research reports for all symptoms, conditions & health goals
- Community to find similar people based on conditions or health goals, replicate their care plan or just follow their journey.
Absolutely No Ads in the Mobile App! You may also use the desktop version that sync's alongside.
$4.99/month or $49.99/year subscription for advanced features, and more affordable than all other competitors! Everything is encrypted & safe
As Seen in HuffPost, Engadget, Tech.co, LifeHack