Lawfully Case Tracker predicts the approval date of your US immigration or visa application. It also provides a tool for video consultation with immigration lawyers for your legal questions. It checks real-time status of your immigration case, provides tailored matching to other users for 1:1 chatting, personalized immigration-related news, and more!
1. A one-on-one video consultation with experienced immigration lawyers
2. Prediction of case processing time, based on our own case data and algorithms, for your individual case conditions (modeling currently available for I-129, I-129F, I-130, I-131, I-140, I-485, I-539, I-751, I-765, and N-400)
3. Match you to other users in similar situation to yours for chatting
4. Choose your own interests to receive latest immigration news relevant only to you and your immigration status.
5. Automatic status tracking of multiple cases and push notification whenever there is an update
6. Big picture Indication of current status in the whole application process specific for your case
7. Detailed description of your current status and explanation of what to do
8. Stores your case history from the US government and displays it in a single page
9. Shows up-to-date Visa Bulletin, official processing time, and PERM processing time from the US government
10. Notifies you when you are eligible for an e-Request to USCIS
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.lawfully.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawfullyfriends/
Disclaimer: Lawfully, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by any other government agency and does not offer any legal advice. Lawfully Tracker uses cutting edge technology to track and predict the processing time as best as possible based on existing data, but due to the individual variations, the results are not guaranteed.