Dreambook | Dream Journal is simply a database specially created for your dreams. Without thinking of limitation, save your dreams, analyze them.
After you start using Dreambook | Dream Journal, with the upcoming features and updates you will have more then you expect from your dreams.
Get ready for socializing with your dreams. Currently, it's all your choice to share your dreams with your friends. In the future, you will be able to create your dream timeline,
follow and get follower dreamers. You will be able to see, like, share, comment, even interpret your friend's dreams.
Step by step, you will start using our AI to analyze your dreams. What kind of emotions, and connections you can get from your dreams, all will be possible.
With Dreambook | Dream Journal you can:
- Store your dreams on your own Dream Journal. It will be shared across all your devices.
- Add the mood of your dream: Horror/Dark, Happy/Light, Chill/Interesting, Dramatic/Gloomy, Lucid, Futuristic, Adventure, and Romance.
- Use this simple diary and put down daily all your thoughts about your sleep cycle and dreams
- Easy navigation between your dreams
- Create, modify, delete dreams in a very simple and intuitive way
- Reminder – set a reminder to remember to adding notes regularly
- It's all for free!
- See your saved dreams on calendar view or list view
- For your feature requests, you can use our advanced 'Give Feedback' functionality
Dreambook | Dream Journal is not only a journal but also an analyzer on the background. What kind of emotions you were having, which characters were there, what was the mood of the dream, is there a connection between? We know, all looks like a dream. In each and every new update of the application, you will have a new feature available.
This personal dream diary is exactly what you need!
After using Dreambook | Dream Journal you will start seeing connections between your dreams, and we will help you to create connections with your real-life and your dreams.
You can be sure that DreamBook will keep your notes safe, and away from the eyes of curious friends.