Just in time for a June bug release!
In Miami, Florida, we enjoy a range of native, tropical butterflies. Many are coastal and thrive in our parks, and along our oceans, mangroves, marshes, lakes, slow-moving rivers, swamps and roadsides.
Kawaii FlutterBug Game, the intersection where cute nature design meets educational game.
- Original Art ( Kawaii Universe - Design from Wynwood )
- Original Music ( Dance Planet X )
- Action: Flutter along as a native Miami Butterfly.
- Unlock 8 different butterflies. ( Ranging from tiny to large, from endangered to populated)
- Earn 8 Flutter Medals.
- Discover our unique “decorate mode" where you can create a collection of hundreds of butterflies and showcase them roosting in the tree.
-Meet the flutter challenges to unlock the Butterflies one-by-one! You will get to know them as you play!
- Your flutter journey ends every time you collide with a cloud or sugarcane stalk.
- Flutter with each butterfly as much as possible to unlock the flutter medals and, thereby, meeting new butterflies.
The biggest reward? You will soon learn to “see” them in the wild!
When visiting our amazing parks, beaches, mangroves and everglades, you’ll bring a renewed sensitivity, appreciation and deeper joy when witnessing these beautiful creatures in their native habitats.
We hope your new awareness and knowledge of our delicate neighbors will inspire you to include host plants and flowering nectars in your yard!
This game is independently designed, created and produced by Kawaii Universe, located in the heart of Wynwood Art & Business District.