Legacy Health Services
Legacy Health Services
The Legacy Health Services (LHS) Mobile App was developed by Legacy Health Services for the convenience of our residents, family members, staff, and management. It is designed to provide our premier skilled nursing facilities with a new and efficient method to easily send general communications in the form of push notifications to those with the mobile app installed on their phones or devices.
HOW TO USE THE LEGACY HEALTH SERVICES MOBILE APP TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS BROADCASTED FROM THE LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE:
1. Download this app to your iPhone or iPad.
2. Upon opening the mobile app, after the splash screen is displayed briefly, a list of LHS facilities will be shown. Upon tapping on the facility of your choice, the picture of one of the chosen skilled nursing location will be displayed along with a brief description of some of the amenities of the chosen location.
IMPORTANT: The primary purpose of using the current version of this mobile app is to enable its users to receive immediate one-way communications from the facility of the user’s choice. Any user’s device can be set to receive messages from a single location at this time and only that locations messages will be displayed on the user’s device.
TO CHOOSE WHICH FACILITY’s MESSAGES YOU WISH TO RECEIVE:
3. At the top left of the screen, there is an icon resembling a gear. Tap on the gear icon to view the Settings screen.
4. The third item from the top is labeled "Facility's Messages to Display" and below it is the name of one of the LHS locations. If you wish to receive messages from a different location, tap on the "Facility's Messages to Display" item and a list of available facilities will be shown. Please choose the one from which you would like to be able to receive messages.
5. At any time, you can return to the Settings screen and choose a different facility. You will begin receive messages only from the facility you have just selected and you will no longer receive messages from the previous facility.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY TO BE RELEASED SOON!
Future updates will provide expanded functionality allowing messages to be sent to smaller groups and even individual people. This version broadcasts messages from any one LHS location to all devices with this app installed on them.
IMPORTANT: "Notifications" in your device's Settings screen must be enabled in order for messages to be displayed when this app is not being actively used and/or when your phone is on but not being actively used at the moment.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR DIFFICULTY USING THIS APP:
Please notify the receptionist or other administrative staff and we will be happy to further explain how the messaging currently works and to provide assistance as necessary.
- App History
New App: Free
June 17 2019