Rotarod Timer is a tool to assist you in capturing time data when running the rotarod assay.
The rotarod assay is a test used by neuroscientists in order to measure balance, motor coordination and general health status of the subject.
The RotaRod Timer (Free) app…
-allows you to track the time of each lane individually.
- displays time in hours/minutes/seconds.
- also displays time in total seconds.
- protects from inadvertent button presses by disabling the lane button after time is captured.
- incorporates a “Help” view which gives detail instructions on using the timer.
- includes an “About” view which gives information on the rotarod assay itself.
For this who need a bit more, please take a look at our Pro version which includes..
- Night mode to help with capturing data in low light settings
- Time data for individual run sessions can be momentarily saved until all run sessions are complete.
- Future upgrades (free updates) will include the capability to send individual time data via email in an excel friendly format file (csv).
*** If you would like to see more app designed by scientist for scientist please consider purchasing the pro version.
What's new in v1.0.2
1.Capability to view timer in landscape mode.
2.Updated Help information view
3.Updated app description
4.Reference to pro version added.