*** Caffeinated prevents your mac from going to sleep, dimming your screen or starting the screensaver.
Your screen gets dark when you don't want it? Then Caffeinated is the perfect tool for you. Caffeinated was developed based on the helpful tool Caffeine. Caffeinated brings back the classical features on your Mac. Caffeinated is not only very convenient but also easy to use. Just one click on the icon in your menu bar to prevent your screen from going to sleep. Within the menu you find all the important timer options and settings.
I always use Caffeinated, when ...
... hosting a presentation at work
... watching videos at home
... reading books on my mac
... chatting with my friends
• One-Click-Activation (optional Left- or Right-Click)
• Managable via the icon in the Menu Bar
• Integrated timer with optional Notification
• Optimized for Retina Screens
• Compatible with Dark Mode
• Gentle on your RAM and Processor
• Option to allow Display to sleep while System stays awake
• Option to Auto-Activate when Connecting to Charger
• Option to Auto-Deactivate when Battery drops below 20%
• Option to Auto-Deactivate when Disconnecting from Charger
• Syncs with system accent colors
• Compatible with all modern macOS versions
• Optimized for macOS Catalina
• Translated to many languages
YOU MATTER TO US!
We are continuously working to make our apps better! Please give us your honest feedback in order to help us fix bugs and improve the app. We will update this app regularly based on your feedback. Thank you!
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to write us an email. We offer awesome support and love to help!
The anti-sleep function will not work when you close your MacBook lid.
What's new in v1.18
Hello everyone! In today's update we've fixed some minor bugs and added a new localization.
FIX: Menu not opening on external monitors on macOS Catalina (thanks to Ben)
FIX: Italian translation (thanks to Francesco)
NEW: Translate into Korean
As always, thanks for writing us. It really means a lot to us! More updates and features are coming soon!
If you have suggestions or issues, please let us know via email@example.com. We love hearing from you!
Stay safe everyone!