* Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for mobile devices, Windows & Mac. Also works on Linux
* Reliable and secure software – operating 8+ years in the market and continuously updated
* No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, 4K videos and RAW files with all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) intact
* Flexible organisation: Automatically organise files into folders by recording date, media type and album name on the target device. Customisable file names
* Be totally independent of the cloud and iTunes!
—— MAIN FEATURES ——
Transfer to / from computer
• Directly transfer / backup photos & videos from iPhone / iPad to Windows PC or Mac. Photos & videos are transferred directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Internet or cloud are not required.
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac over Wi-Fi to iPhone / iPad. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer between phones and tablets
• Directly transfer photos & videos between iOS devices over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Personal Hotspot. No computer, Internet or cloud are required.
Transfer to / from NAS, cloud and photo services
• Backup photos & videos to NAS devices, home cloud and wireless portable hard drives over FTP, SMB, WebDAV and SFTP. PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology, QNAP & Buffalo NAS, ownCloud, NextCloud, WD MyCloud, FreeNAS, OpenMediaVault, Seagate Personal Cloud…
• Upload photos & videos to popular cloud and photo services including Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Flickr, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, SmugMug, Box, Zenfolio and SugarSync.
Visit photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
The free version of PhotoSync lets you fully test its transfer functionality. Photos & videos are, however, transferred in low quality. RAW and HEIC photos are converted to JPEG. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro, a one-time life purchase, inside the app.
—— PREMIUM FEATURES ——
Exclusive features available to PhotoSync Premium users:
Automatically transfer new photos & videos in the background to computer, supported cloud / photo services, private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations
Take a photo with the built-in PhotoSync Camera and transfer immediately to supported targets. Photobooth support over AirPlay / HDMI
Advanced Siri Support & Workflows
Build powerful workflows using the Siri Actions “Transfer from Clipboard” & “Transfer new photos/videos” – possibilities are endless!
Import from Canon EOS Wi-Fi cameras
Backup and transfer photos & videos the moment they are taken. Manually download from Canon EOS Wi-Fi Cameras.
SanDisk iXpand USB Drive Support
Backup photos & videos to iXpand USB Drive and free up device space. Download and view photos / videos on iXpand USB Drive. Works also offline when traveling.
Visit premium.photosync-app.com for a complete feature list
Premium features require an additional purchase (available as one-time life purchase or subscription).
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
• Yearly subscription: 14-day free trial / Monthly subscription: 3-day free trial – no commitment; cancel anytime
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Length of subscription: monthly & yearly
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/33KFb1G
What's new in v3.2.7
PhotoSync 4.0 introduces SMB2/3 support, Siri support, support for Google Photos and lots of detail improvements.
PhotoSync is now free to download. The free version allows users to test all transfer functionality but transfers only in reduced quality. This limitation can be removed by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro (one-time purchase inside the app).
All existing PhotoSync users do not lose any functionality and are automatically upgraded to PhotoSync Pro.
This version also introduces PhotoSync Premium with exclusive features for power users. New Premium features in this release:
• Integrated PhotoSync Camera: Instant backup to computer, NAS, cloud and Photobooth support
• Support for Canon EOS Wi-Fi Cameras: Instant transfer to iPhone/iPad after pressing the shutter
• Advanced Siri Shortcuts: Build powerful workflows using the "Transfer from clipboard" & "Transfer new photos/videos" shortcut
• Support for Sandisk iXpand USB Drives: Backup to iXpand USB drive to free up local device space. Great for offline usage when travelling!
Premium is available as an upgrade inside the app (one-time purchase or subscription with free trial, special discounts are available for existing users).
For the full release notes, please visit release.photosync-app.com