This app will show leisure activities in an area for a user to help them work out how to best spend time on a holiday or as part of a fitness regime.
- Rock-climbing routes
- Rock-climbing gyms
- Mountain bike trails
- Ski line trails
- Hiking trails
- Running trails
Users can browse activities displayed to them based on certain interests. The user can either choose their current location coordinates or enter a new location manually in the Settings section. Trails and routes within a given proximity to their location will be returned in the results list. Detailed analysis of any desired trail can be displayed by tapping on it.
Note: use of GPS can decrease battery life.
What's new in v22.214.171.124
- Updates to the layout display with coloured backgrounds and font colours
- The user's location is now displayed as a text address in the Location cell in Settings
- Activity Filters in Settings now allow the user to turn on / off specific Trail / Route information for their Activity display
- Users can manually update activity information in Settings
- App Logs tracing specific events in the application can now be viewed in the App Logging section in Setttings
- Users can share their App Logs via the Sharesheet option in the top right of the App Logging view
- App History
May 14 2019
May 8 2019
New App: Free
May 8 2019