Garbage Pail Kids™, the mischievous icons of the 80s, are back and ready to battle! Build a team of your favorite cards with original characters released by Topps in the 1980s and beyond. Fully animated like never before, these crazy kids will fight with everything they’ve got— lasers, spray paint, dance moves, nuclear weapons, and anything they can spit, spew, or hurl.
Collect Your Favorite Cards
Adam Bomb, Tee-Vee Stevie, Smelly Sally and the characters you remember are ready to fight. Pick your favorites to build your crew and unlock rare cards as you progress. Learn quirky skills, find bizarre gear, and level up your outrageous team.
Battle Till You Barf
Create the best team of Brawlers, Tanks, and Support to be victorious. Face off against rival squads in turn-based RPG combat. Deploy attacks and abilities like Roy Bot’s Crazy Cannon, Hot Scott’s Piercing Poke, or Brainy Janie’s Mind Meltdown to take out your enemies.
Train & Level Up Your Heroes
Manage your resources and decide when and how to train your crew. Tactically equip your team and unlock new skills to enhance their power. Bring your strongest squad to battle and upgrade your characters to win as challenges get tougher.
Earn Tons Of Junk
Get a veritable cornuCRAPia of loot when you win fights! Collect Junk like the lovely Scumbrella, the Hypodermic Noodle, and the ever trusty Slap Stick to increase your power. Train and equip your team to become the baddest kids on the block.
Conquer The Arena
Challenge other players and prove your skill in the PVP Chunderdome: Two players enter, one player heaves! Earn bonus daily rewards and climb the leaderboard to GPK glory.
What Are You Waiting For?
Dive in the dumpster, take out the trash, and come play in the wild world of Garbage Pail Kids.
What's new in v1.0.5
- Previously-missing Junk pieces now drop in appropriate battles: T4 Scumbrella, T5 Belt of Bottles, and T2 Phantom Phlegm
- Character requirements for two missing Junk items have been removed: T3 Ouch Pouch Plan and T2 Insomniac Orb Bits
- Prickly Rick and Junkfood John's upgraded attacks are no longer insanely (and obviously far too) powerful
- Hot Scott's stars now appear correctly during battle
- Some players who were unable to progress in Nuts, Dolts, or Club battles can now continue if they beat the last-completed battle again