WristMail lets you quickly access your Gmail emails from your Apple Watch.
**How It Works**
1. Sync your Gmail account to Apple Watch via iPhone
2. Watch the magic happen - literally
Setting up WristMail requires you to have a valid Gmail account. The app signs users in via the official platform thus ensuring all credentials and information is safe and secure.
- Send and Receive emails!
- Supports dictation and scribble
- Easily view new emails (unread vs. read)
- Support for multiple folders
- Complication Support
- View Sender, Subject, Time Received
- Refresh email list
- Sign out with ease
- View contacts
- QWERTY keyboard support
- Tap into emails to view + image support
When you are waiting for that important email, it is super useful to glance at your wrist and know when it comes.
For feedback and support please contact us by tapping the contact icon in the iOS app. This is a very new app and we look forward to continuously improving it and adding features.
NOTE: This is a third party application that is not affiliated or endorsed by Gmail or Google Inc. The application uses the official APIs and Platform, thus is compliant with all Terms and Policies.
What's new in v1.1.2
Thanks for using the app. This update includes:
- Support for folders (Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.)
- Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
As always, continue to send us any and all your wonderful feedback!