Armajet DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini 2, 3; iPod Touch
Welcome to the future, Pilot!
Armajet is a 4v4 arena shooter with quick three minute rounds! Team up with friends or go solo in this fast-paced action game!
Never pay to win! Armajet’s game mechanics are easy to learn, hard to master and bridge the gap for ultra-competitive, cross-platform gameplay. Intuitive twin stick mobile controls make flying and shooting easy—surviving is the challenge.
CHOOSE YOUR GAME MODE
Team Deathmatch: Immerse yourself in team deathmatch arenas as you fight for air supremacy. Lead in points at the end of three minutes rounds or get 30 kills to win!
Fuel Frenzy: Looking for a strategic game mode? This one’s for you. Collect and hold 10 fuel cells to win. But if you get fragged before the countdown ends, you’ll lose them all!
SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS
Create your own party or join a friend’s! Blaze through out of this world arenas together and fight contra teams! Team PvP combat at it’s best!
HUNDREDS OF WEAPON MODS
Do you prefer close range PvP combat or being lethal from a distance? Choose an all-purpose automatic rifle, secure defensive positions with long-range sniper rifles, or wreak havoc with exotic flamethrowers. With 700+ weapon mods to keep you in action, you’ll never be out of options!
UNLOCK & UPGRADE HEROES
Fly in style with hundreds of skins to unlock! Be sneaky in the skies with Jackal, assassinate your enemies with Umeko and defend your team’s honor as Ramirez!
Advance in the Valor Road by winning rounds to unlock generous packs, pilots, weapons, skins, jet trails and more!
HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS & AUDIO
Battle with incredible flightsuit and weapon details, experience SONIC ECSTASY with 32 Channel sound and planet shaking 5D Sound Effects that will melt your earholes!
Create your clan, recruit pilots or join an existing clan to organize, socialize and compete together.
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
Global individual and clan leaderboards with seasonality! Do you have the skills to climb the leaderboards and claim an end of season Champion badge?
If you’re into real-time multiplayer combat games, you’ll love Armajet!
We poured our heart and soul into this game and hope you enjoy playing it as much as we did making it!
Armajet on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Armajet
Armajet on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Armajet
Armajet on Discord: https://discord.gg/armajet
Official SBM Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/armajet
Official ARMAJET: https://www.armajet.com
Official Super Bit Machine: https://www.superbitmachine.com
What's new in v1.9.1
What's New in Update 1.9
Express yourself in the heat of battle with all-new animated gif emojis! Armajet now also includes language support for Russian, Spanish and Portuguese with even more international languages coming soon. And finally, Custom HUD and more control options arrive for our mobile-only Pilots!
If you're enjoying Armajet, please leave us a review!
- Laugh, Cry, Smooch, Angry, Sweaty and say 'GG' with new animated gif emojis! These replace the default lineup of static emojis and are bindable on Armajet PC
- Armajet is now localized to Russian, Spanish and Portuguese with even more international language support coming soon
- Valor Road: Unlock the Super Shield Ultimate, SBM Jet Trail, and EMP Grenade at 500 valor, 650 Valor and 800 Valor
- Polished various UI elements
- Polished various explosion VFX
- Equip the exclusive Fall 2019 Seasonal Badge
- Jetpack power has been increased when falling. Pilots can now stop downward momentum and reach ledges without depleting all of your fuel—try more advanced moves to increase your flight time!
- Ultimate charge rates now consider ALL sources of XP gain, including Killstreaks and Medals (previously Kills and Assists only) along with the standard charge rate of +3 "XP" per second
- Pilots holding Fuel Cells in Fuel Frenzy now gain +25XP per cell held every 20s
- EXO Ultimate cooldowns are reset upon death
- All mechanical Ultimates (Sentries & Drones) now delay firing until fully spawned
- (+)Shock Drone damage now matches Thunderstorm damage (8 damage)
- EXOs are now generally easier to charge, then Rocket Strike, Sentries and Drones, followed by the Flame Drone and Napalm Strike
Custom HUD and Aim Assist
- Mobile players are now able to customize and save placement of movement and firing areas, movement stick, Primary and Secondary sticks, Ultimate and Boost button
- Mobile Aim Assist is now optional with "ON" (default) = Classic Aim Assist with tap-to-fire and "OFF" = 'Deadzone' introduced with drag-to-fire mechanic
Join the Community
- Join the official Armajet Discord (discord.gg/armajet) and Reddit (r/armajet) communities for feature discussions, suggestions, and finding more Pilots!