WebChartMD: Dictate and Review
WebChartMD’s Dictate & Review app offers incredibly easy mobile dictation.
• Intuitive Design: Simple screen layout makes dictating and sending audio files fast and easy.
• Patient Schedule Integration: Healthcare providers click patient names on the displayed schedule and dictate. It's that easy.
• Ultra-Clear Recording: WebChartMD uses high-quality .WAV format that is encrypted for HIPAA compliance.
• Biometric Security: Dictate & Review uses your device's built-in biometric face and fingerprint recognition for security - or use your own phone PIN for access.
Document Review & E-Signing, Simplified.
• Editable Format: Fully editable format with edits immediately available to all other users. Document format preferences, like bold, italics, and underlines, all display on screen.
• Tap To E-Sign: The Actions bar gives healthcare providers quick easy to commonly used workflow tools, including e-signing.
• Fully Integrated: Virtually any desktop feature of WebChartMD is available in the mobile app, such as changing demographics, accessing previously transcribed notes, returning a file for rework, viewing other folders, archiving, and much more.
A Mobile Desktop for Busy Managers.
• Complete Workflow Access: Access every folder in every account, including the Workflow Manager screen.
• Full Functionality: Perform virtually every task normally done from your desktop, such as monitoring TAT, routing files, accessing client folders, tracking MT activity, and much more.
• Customizable Display: Over 40 different data fields in the Show / Hide tool lets users customize the mobile device's limited screen space to best suit workflow needs.
QA Never Rests.
• QA Whenever, wherever: Fully featured QA functionality lets editors and managers perform QA tasks like file review and submission to the client's Inbox.
• Manage QA Routing: See all work currently moving through QA and time remaining on TAT. Change routing as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
• Robust Workflow Tools: Edit demographics, listen to audio files, search legacy transcriptions, check QA audit trail and much more.
- App History
New App: Free
June 8 2019