Bulletproof Keto Diet
==PLEASE NOTE: This app is not for strict ketogenic diet. It is simply designed to rank foods from most healthy to most toxic, to help you make better decisions when shopping and eating. The Fast Keto Diet is technically a cyclical ketogenic diet, which has advantages over being in ketosis all the time. Now, on with the app description...==
So many diets create an all-or-nothing mentality that makes you feel deprived when you follow it and guilty when you “mess up.” These diets aren’t sustainable and lead to binging, crashing, and just giving up.
The Fast Keto Diet isn’t like that. It’s a realistic approach to eating nutrient-dense fats, protein, and tons of organic vegetables to increase fat burning and send energy levels through the roof.
The Fast Keto Diet will help you:
- Lose weight without calorie-counting or weighing food
- Boost energy and willpower
- Increase cognitive function as well as physical and mental performance
- Increase nutrient stores and strengthen immune function
Using the Fast Keto Diet App
The app offers a number of food options on a spectrum of green (eat as much as you want!) to yellow (limit these foods) to red (these should be avoided, but it’s not the end of the world if you eat them).
Using the app is simple:
- Eat the stuff in the green zone
- No calorie counting. No measuring. Eat until you’re satisfied.
- Feel your brain, body, and hormones re-awaken, effortlessly lose weight, and gain muscle with little exercise.
The Fast Keto App also includes details about:
- When to eat
- Exactly what foods and beverages to include
- How much to eat, including recommended serving sizes
Take note that:
- The Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for $6.99 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Hope you find it useful!
- App History
New App: Free
June 17 2019