SoloSlides for Google Photos is perfect for that old iPad you have in your kitchen or living room: it plays a full-screen slideshow of your photos on your iOS device and your TV (Smart TV or Apple TV). Photos can be played from Google Photos directly, or your Camera Roll, or from Wifibooth (separate app).
There are NO ads in this app. This app is supported by Premium, an optional one-time in-app purchase that unlocks some features (see below). Many thanks for supporting our developers! There are NO subscriptions in this app.
This app handles gigantic Google Photo libraries with millions of photos without a hitch, because it doesn't try to discover all of your photos at once.
FREE features include:
- Automatically updates when photos are added to / removed from your Google Photos library or Camera Roll
- Display your photos on your Smart TV without installing an app on your TV (TV must support DLNA / UPNP)
- Display your photos on your Apple TV
- Hide photos so the app doesn't show them anymore, without deleting or modifying the photos in any way
- Filtering by album or date range
- Automatically filter out photos of documents, receipts, etc (Google Photos only)
- Share the currently showing photo to another app
Features unlocked with one-time purchase of Premium include:
- Shuffle (random order) or newest-to-oldest (requires Premium)
- Clock (requires Premium)
- Photo creation date (requires Premium)
- Nighttime mode can be turned on to automatically show a dim black screen during what you define as "nighttime" (requires Premium)
Terms & conditions: https://soloslides.app/terms/
What's new in v1.5.3
- Fixed an issue that caused crashes on older armv7 devices (with iOS 9)
- Fixed a bug that caused the filter selection to change itself back to Album after you changed it to something else
- Added URL schemes for automation: soloslides://google and soloslides://cameraroll