No ads! No subscription! and Private!
Birthday+ is an easy way to display your Contacts birthdays ... AND the "Contacts Helper" screen will allow you to quickly edit or add new Contact birthday details
Why Birthday+ ?
Your Contacts and Birthdays belong on your device! Safe private secure, and synced to all your other iOS devices.
- NOT on a remote 3rd party social-media server! (if you care about your privacy!)
- NOT on an App that keeps its own separate address book! (your will lose everything if you deleted the App!)
You now have the best of both worlds;-
* Your contacts and birthdays are kept safe, private, and secure on your device.
* Birthday info in your Contacts can be easily added/edited directly from Birthday+
* Total Privacy;-
Birthday+ has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload to any server. No advertisements. No subscriptions.
Birthday+ DOES NOT collect, share, or store ANY personal information from you.
Can other full-featured Birthday app make that claim?
- Birthdays and Contact details are synced to all of your iOS devices (if you have enabled iOS Contacts sync).
- Themes Galore!
- Application badge displays on day of birthday.
- A notification will alert you at noon on day of birthday.
Main Birthday view;-
- Contact photo (if set in Contacts)
- Age next birthday
- Countdown of days to next birthday
- Weekday of next birthday
- Highlight of milestone birthdays
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Weekday of birth
- Zodiac name
- Zodiac sign
- Birthday list sorted by “days to go”.
- Dynamic search
Contact Detail/Edit view;-
- Name and Company
- Add a New Contact
- Edit/Update a Contact Birthday
- Add a Contact photo from camera/Photos library
- Current age
- Astrology: the good and not-so-good personality traits!
- Chinese Animal with comical caracter
- Birthstone with image
Contacts Helper view;-
- Sort all Contacts by first name or last name
- Filter Contacts “with birthdays”, “without birthdays”, “no names” (company only), or “ALL”
- Dynamic search
- Stats showing total number of contacts, total number with birthdays set
What's new in v2.9