Droobi Health LLC
PLEASE READ: THIS VERSION OF DROOBI IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO PATIENTS RECRUITED FROM AL-AHLI HOSPITAL FOR A STUDY.
Droobi offers an innovative, science-backed 16-week programme to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle that works for you, by combining behavioral science research with access to online human coaching. Our product uses smart technology to learn more about you and your unique condition with the goal to ultimately make your self-care easier.
Each user will enroll in a digital diabetes self-management program, where they can receive around-the-clock feedback from a health coach about blood glucose levels, food intake and physical activity to ultimately prevent long-term complications and improve quality of life.
After receiving an invitation to join Droobi, you can expect way more from your typical health app:
● Track your meals on-the-go
● Track your physical activity for the day with Apple’s Health App
● Receive customized interactions - all these messages are based on the science of behavior change to nudge you to modify your food intake, exercise and diabetes care
● Chat with your very own health coach - Have your questions answered with the touch of a button through our online chat feature with your assigned health coach or dietitian
● Empower yourself with knowledge - Learn to manage your condition through educational coaching
● Stick with your goals - Choose or modify your own goals as you progress to achieve realistic results
About Droobi Health
Droobi Health is pioneered to offer the first digital therapeutics product in the MENA region that is tailored for the Arab world. A digital therapeutics product that helps patients manage, treat or prevent disease. This product is the first of its kind to be available in both English and Arabic, hoping to become the focal point for change for disease management in the MENA region.
Featured as “Tech Startup of the Year” by Qatar IT Business Awards 2018, Droobi is working on expanding their line of programs for improved management of diseases that are prevalent in the MENA region.
- App History
New App: Free
June 24 2019