NotePlan is the All in One Digital Planner to help you organize your life, your work, and everything in between. You can manage your calendar, notes, and tasks all in one intelligent interface on both Mac and iOS (sold separately). Try NotePlan for free for 14 days, no payment info required.
- Integrates with your iCloud Calendars (supporting Google Calendar, Exchange, Yahoo, and more.)
- Dynamic tasks allow you to schedule tasks, see upcoming, overdue, and unscheduled.
- Syncs with your Apple Reminders, use Siri on the go to create reminders in NotePlan.
- Powerful calendar views to see events, reminders, and tasks in one place.
- Organize thoughts in Nested Tags
- Easily Add (and remove) image attachments to your notes.
- Syncs your notes via iCloud Drive to all your Apple devices (this is your data, not ours!).
- Global search across calendar events, reminders, tasks, and notes.
- Multiple dark and light themes to suit your style.
- Works offline, no internet required (sync does require connection).
- Built from day one to support Markdown editing within notes!
QUOTES FROM OUR AMAZING CUSTOMERS
- “To keep up with all the stuff I have to do, I have tried most to-do apps. The simplicity of NotePlan’s approach makes it the winner in this category for me.”
- “The new design and layout is awesome. I’m a big fan of NotePlan and this makes information even more accessible and logically laid out.”
- “This is a fantastic app that solves a lot of pain points for me. You can start small and gather complexity at your own pace.”
- “Finally, an app that does exactly what I want.”
Download and try today for 14 days, no signup required, no payment info required. NotePlan is a one time purchase (no subscription) if you like the app!
HERE IS THE BACKSTORY
If you’re like us, work life and personal life is starting to merge. Managing meetings, notes, next steps, projects, tasks, reminders in multiple apps, sites, or tools - can be pretty hard - but it doesn’t have to be! With NotePlan for the Mac and iOS, you can manage your calendar, notes, and tasks in one place. Instead of constantly context switching, you can stay focused and accomplish what you set your mind to.
We recommend starting by getting everything out of your head and captured in one place - such as a “Planning” note. After gathering your thoughts, NotePlan allows you to seamlessly translate items into tasks. Set dates to these tasks, such as “tomorrow” or a specific day of the week.
By integrating with Apple’s Calendar and Reminders, NotePlan can show you your meetings and events next to the tasks you set. Weekly or Monthly calendar view gives you a quick snapshot of what is scheduled, and where you may have gaps in your day so you can quickly schedule additional things to accomplish.
Reviewing and managing open tasks and deadlines is incredibly easy. On top of that, notes are perfect for brainstorming, saving links, taking meeting notes, or storing reference materials. NotePlan is highly-customizable too with handsome light and dark themes as well as tagging for organizing and wiki-style linking between notes.
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please contact us. We provide fast and professional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in v2.4.5
- Fixed: When you dragged a file into the editor it stopped creating a markdown link. Now it does again.
- Fixed: All-day events sometimes showed up on the wrong daily note.
- Fixed: The schedule dialog didn't appear when you opened it with many tasks selected sometimes.
- Improved: Tag detection parses round brackets properly now, like @review(1w)