Chinese Guru is one of the most effective and feature packed Chinese learning apps in the market.
It was designed by a language enthusiast developer, who is studying Chinese by himself and wanted an app meeting his needs.
- CHINESE WRITING
• Study the already available lists or create your own lists of words. Just enter you words in Chinese and the app will translate them. You can even download commonly used Chinese manual words lists.
• Follow your progress thanks to the smart lists. Review difficult elements or check your last errors.
• Browse your lists, edit them or choose the elements you want to include in your studies. You can also export your lists and even create writing sheets.
• Practise and learn to translate your words in Chinese or in English. The translations are available in English and in French.
• Learn to write any character until you master it. Many options are available. More than 10 000 characters are ready for use and many more are on their way.
• Practise each character tone by drawing it in order to remember it forever.
• More than 120 000 entries are available.
• Search any word or character, from Chinese, pīnyīn, or English.
• Search any character from it radical or key, juste like in a paper Chinese dictionary.
• Draw a character stroke by stroke to find its translation.
• Browse the history of the entries you already referred to or manage your favorites list.
• Get the translations and other details about the selected entries.
You need a subscription to access all features.
- a one-week free trial is offered for any subscription.
- subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the period.
Available subscriptions :
• 1 month (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 6 months (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 12 months (automatically renewed until canceled)
What's new in v1.0.44
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions !
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Pronunciation improvements (一点儿, 那/哪-儿, 这儿, 谁…)
- You can now request a new list of words from the app
- UI translations
- Adding a new item to study is now more reliable