Powerful digital note-taking for professionals and students.
Driven by the world’s most accurate handwriting recognition in 66 languages, Nebo wins back time from your workflow.
Create handwritten notes and diagrams, sketch ideas and import images, then convert your work to clean, editable and shareable content.
CAPTURE IDEAS AND INFORMATION IN ANY SITUATION
• Use your pen¹ to take notes.
• Draw sketches or interactive diagrams to quickly write down ideas and develop them further. You can also easily annotate images.
• Easily switch between your pen¹ and your keyboard, and take your notes even faster.
EDIT AND TRANSFORM IN NO TIME
• Structure your notes with paragraphs and lists. Create titles and highlight text using intuitive gestures.
• Convert your handwriting with confidence using the most powerful recognition engine.
• Complete your document by pasting text copied from other apps.
SHARE AND REUSE EASILY
• Publish your notes on nebo.app to be viewed from anywhere.
• Convert your note instantly into Word, text, PDF or HTML format. Copy/paste fully editable diagrams to PowerPoint or as images to other apps.
• Store your notebooks in collections and search for handwritten ink and typed text across all notes in your library.
** Best App 2017 CES Mobile Apps Showdown **
** Featured by Apple as "Perfect with Apple Pencil" **
** For note takers with needs that go beyond the basic — Techradar, 2019 **
*** Detailed feature list ***
• Edit and format with your pen¹ — Write, add or remove content and space, decorate and apply styles using MyScript Interactive Ink technology.
• Switch between pen and keyboard — Add content or edit existing text with your keyboard, whether it is handwritten or converted. Select and copy/paste text in Nebo or to any other app.
• Draft sections — Quickly mix handwritten text, shapes and drawings. Copy the content to any page or other apps.
• Create interactive diagrams — Copy/paste fully editable diagrams to PowerPoint or as images to other apps.
• Draw free elements — Sketch freely in your note.
• Annotate pictures — Add an image from Photos or a picture from your camera and use your pen to annotate them.
• Work with smart math — Develop your handwritten equations and matrices across several lines. Solve your calculations. Copy them as LaTeX or as images.
• Auto-layout — The page expands as you write and reflows the text to preserve the optimal size for any screen width.
• Paste external text — Copy/paste text from any app. You can even add it inside your handwritten paragraphs.
• Backup — Store full backups of your notes wherever you want and restore them in Nebo.
• Manage your notes — Organize your pages in notebooks and collections. Move your notes from one notebook or collection to another, in the most intuitive and fluid manner.
• Search — Find handwritten ink and text across all notes in your library, including in your diagrams.
• Dictionary - Add custom words like names or technical terms to improve their recognition.
• Export — Decide where to take your notes next: Export pages as Word (.docx), text, PDF or HTML.
• Publish your pages - Share your notes on nebo.app. Limit access to a list of contacts or allow anyone to view your note.
• Sync — Sync your notes with iCloud, Google Drive or Dropbox.
For assistance using the app or to request new features, contact Nebo support: https://app-support.myscript.com/
¹An Apple Pencil (or compatible) is required to handwrite in Nebo. More details on https://myscri.pt/pens.
What's new in v2.6.1
** Multi-level lists **
Create bulleted or numbered lists and adjust the indentation via the edit menu.
** Indented text blocks **
Create an indented text block and adjust the indentation via the edit menu.
** Improved block reordering **
Drop a block between two adjacent blocks without the need to create extra space.
** Vertical space **
Long press with two fingers to adjust vertical spacing between blocks, within sections or within most objects.
** Text display **
Adjust line height and base font size for optimal writing or reading comfort.
** Smarter recognition **
Thanks to those users who share their notes with us! Our enriched recognition engine now captures writing in Malagasy and Vietnamese more accurately than ever.
Stability improvements and bug fixes. Thank you for reporting your issues.