Dream Foot lets you play chords with a tap, a MIDI keyboard, or a MIDI foot controller.
Choose one of our built-in sounds, or send MIDI Out to your favorite synth app.
Great for songwriting, teaching, band practice, and live performance.
• Play guitar while triggering chords with your foot.
• Need an accompanist to play the keys? Dream Foot is perfect.
• Tap the screen to play a chord, or go hands-free with a MIDI foot controller.
• Play a chord by pressing a single key on your MIDI keyboard.
• Or play the keyboard while triggering chords with your foot.
Dream Foot Highlights
• Professional Quality Sounds
• Smart Sustain
• MIDI Map
• MIDI In and MIDI Out
• Individual Song Transpose.
Dream Foot is divided into two modes: Jam mode and Song mode.
• 24 chord buttons
• Multi-touch interface so you can play multiple chords simultaneously.
• Smart Sustain will let a chord ring out, and will automatically stop when another chord is tapped.
• Tap the Play button to play the next chord.
• Smart Sustain will let a chord ring out, and will automatically stop when the Play button is tapped again.
• Tap a chord button to queue the chord so it will play next.
• Tap and hold a chord button to edit, copy, paste, delete, or insert a new chord.
• Up to 16 chord progressions per song.
• Unlimited songs, sorted alphabetically.
• Amazing Grace is included as an example song.
• 16 songs can be stored in the Setlist for use in live performance.
Chords can be created using two different methods: Factory Chord and Custom Chord.
• Not a keyboard player? No problem. Just tell Dream Foot you need a Gsus4 and it will give you the right notes. How about a D9/F#? We got you covered.
• Creating a custom chord voicing has never been easier. Simply tap the keys you want, or plug in a MIDI keyboard to select the notes you want by pressing keys on the MIDI keyboard.
• Dream Foot can easily learn how you'd like for it to respond to actions on your MIDI controller. Simply enter MIDI Map mode, tap the button you want to map in Dream Foot, then perform the action on your MIDI controller. The action might be pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard, or tapping a foot switch on a MIDI foot controller.
• Velocity – affects the intensity of built-in sounds as well as MIDI Out sounds.
• Volume – affects the volume of built-in sounds.
• MIDI In – allows incoming MIDI connections (ex. keyboard, foot controller)
• MIDI Out – allows outgoing MIDI connections so that you can play chords in Dream Foot while using the sounds of another app.
What's new in v1.4.7
Hey Dream Foot Users
Here is an update that you guys had been waiting for.
Here is what's new in version 1.4.7
+ We have successfully implemented Bluetooth LE to the app.
+ New Advance midi settings options. You can now experience true momentary or latch with advanced midi controllers.
+ We fixed several midi bugs that had been reported on our latest update.
For those who want to use the IK Multimedia Blueboard without the IK multimedia app, follow these steps.
1) Turn on your Blueboard while holding the "C" button to active MIDI Bluetooth Mode 2.
2) Open the Dream Foot App -> Go to Settings -> MIDI -> Bluetooth MIDI -> Select the iRig Blueboard -> Go to MIDI In and Select Blueboard.
3) Go to MIDI Map and assign each button to your desired control.
To enjoy the new MIDI modes, go to Advance MIDI Settings, and try using the Momentary Mode. This mode will allow you to sustain chords while you press without the need for the sustain in the app. It will behave very similarly to how it would be if you were playing keys with your hands.
For friendly conversation and bug reports, please email
We hope you enjoy this update!
The Dream Foot Experience Team.