Are you looking for live wallpapers for your iPhone? Download Alive and you will have access to an exclusive collection of live wallpapers selected by artists, photographers and design experts.
If you love showing off style, you are always up to date and want to impress your friends with your phone, say hello to your new favorite app!
Alive Live Wallpapers 4K & HD offers you all of the following features:
• Customize your lock screen with incredible animations and the best 4K live wallpapers
• Over 200 moving backgrounds to choose from.
• We are always adding new content, with new wallpapers available regularly and matching the current trends and seasons.
• Editorial selection: the favorite live wallpapers of our staff, specially selected for you. Enjoy top wallpapers!
• Incredible images organized by categories: Animals, Sports, Entertainment, Abstract, Nature, Fashion, Travel, Food…
• Easy navigation, and it’s also possible to check how the live wallpaper will look on your lock screen.
In order to download and use Alive with all its features you will need to give us permission to access the following:
- Gallery, to import the wallpapers and configure them as a lock screen.
- Notifications, to notify you when we launch new wallpapers in the app.
[NOTICE] Live wallpapers work on the following devices: iPhone X, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus.
Alive Wallpapers Premium is an auto-renewable subscription with a free trial period of 3 days. The app has the following price plans:
5.99EUR / week
59,99EUR / Three months
Subscription lets you unlock our premium live wallpapers. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's new in v3.1.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements.