Free Smart Blood Pressure Monitor (without ads ands subscriptions) is a smart way to monitor your blood pressure measurements and track your progress.
Set of features:
- Blood Pressure data with auto-calculated Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) and Pulse Pressure (PP).
- Notes. Keep and connect your notes with blood pressure data to understand what influences your blood pressure most.
- Symptoms. Keep track of symptoms for you and your doctor.
- Stress level
- Calories tracking
- Cholesterol tracking
- Sodium tracking
- Blood Glucose tracking
- Weight tracking
- Create and share your reports
- History mode with the calendar
- Analyze the progress you are making using intuitive graphs and statistics (including mean and variability for a period). Filter the data analyzed based on tags which can prove useful in analyzing how well you are doing and if any lifestyle modifications or medications have proven effective.
In addition, Smart Blood Pressure Monitor connects with Apple HealthKit. Smart Blood Pressure Monitor helps you track your progress and manage all your blood pressure measurements with an overall goal of improving your blood pressure.
App uses HealthKit integration to sync Blood Pressure/Weight/Pulse/Dietary Cholesterol data between app and apple health.
Disclaimer: Blood pressure monitor is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application. Please note, a separate device (blood pressure monitor) is required to measure your blood pressure. It is impossible to ensure blood pressure with the help of a flashlight, phone or app.
Blood Pressure Tracker is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a yearly basis. Subscription length: 1 year with 3 days trial, 1 year without trial. Customers who choose a yearly subscription are eligible for a free 3-day trial period. All subscription plans offer unlimited access to all content in exchange for a single payment. For your convenience, subscriptions are set to automatically renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date. You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Subscription prices: $99.99 (yearly with 3 days trial) and $79.99 (yearly without trial).
Read more about our
What's new in v1.14