ClayShare is an online school where students of all levels can learn at their own pace, in the studio of their choosing. It is a place of community where everyone is welcome and encouraged to find and express their creativity.
You'll learn skills and build confidence with every project making your studio time more enjoyable.
- Hundreds of classes filmed in HD or 4K mean you can see every step in detail.
- Download classes to your device and watch when you're traveling or if your studio doesn't have internet.
- Supportive, engaged community to help you along the way.
- Access to weekly, live broadcasts with tutorials, Q&A, and special member offers.
- Access to downloadable templates to help you with your projects.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to ClayShare on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Apple Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://tv.clayshare.com/tos
What's new in v5.701.1
- Improvements to the in-app purchase flow
- Improvements to VoiceOver control
- Improvements to the customer support flow
- Improvements for video playback of trailers
- Improvements to content displays
- Added support for extended video metadata
- Added support for Eastern characters in search
- Fixed an issue affecting app performance with AirPlay
- Fixed an issue affecting color consistency
- Fixed an issue that caused server connection issues for some users