"The Game" is the digital single player version of the popular card game, that was nominated in 2015 for the german "Spiel des Jahres" (Game of the Year).
Play ... as long as you can! The Game is you opponent. You can beat it, but even if the rules are very simple - it will not be easy. Think carefully and plan ahead, this is the only way to succeed! During the game, four piles of cards are formed. Two piles are in ascending order (numbers 1–99), and two piles are in descending order (numbers 100–2). The player tries to lay as many cards as possible, all 98 if possible, in four piles of cards.
Play the game - or the game starts playing with you ...
- Easy start into the game
- Game mode "Classic" - corresponds to the 1-player game of the card game
- Single player mode "On Fire" - including the popular extension
- Brandnew variant "Lift Up" - with additional scoring
- Additional difficulty levels in game modes "Classic" and "On Fire"
- Local leaderboard for the "Lift Up" variant
- Supporting Game Center with leaderboard and achievements
"This is the solitaire game only, and it's nearly perfect [...] It's this combination of luck-of-the-draw mixed with hand management that creates a load of tension and makes The Game shine." BoardGameGeek
"The Game offers a fun and challenging puzzle game and a faithful recreation of the cardboard version." (4/5) pocket tactics
"... a solid, really enjoyable and challenging solitaire-style game [...] well worth a look." AppAddict.net
What's new in v1.0.2
- Added some informations about controls and undo to the instructions
- Fixed a problem with the first achievement
- Fixed a bug where a non-fire card could start flashing