Over 458,000 downloads and over 18,000 ratings worldwide
**Featured in "Utilities > Apps We Love" in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in "Cool Clocks and Timers" of the App Store (US)**
**Featured in "Enhanced for 3D Touch" in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in the Best New Apps section of the App Store (UK)**
**Featured in Federico Viticci's 'My Must-Have iPhone Apps' (MacStories)**
World Time Widget brings the world clock to your Notification Center making it quicker and easier to see the correct time and date anywhere in the world - all within a single swipe.
This app is perfect for checking timezones of international colleagues, keeping on top of world travel, or staying in touch with distant friends and family.
HOW IT WORKS:
iPhone / iPad widget:
Just add your chosen locations to the World Time Widget app, then swipe down from the top of your device whenever you need to check the time. You can even swipe down from the lock screen to see the times - try it!
Get quicker access to the timezones that matter to you with World Time Widget.
* ACCURATE - reliable time keeping in sync with your iOS device
* COMPREHENSIVE - hundreds of cities to choose from worldwide
* RELIABLE - automatic adjustment for daylight savings when applicable
* CUSTOMISABLE - rename your clocks, choose 12h or 24h display, prioritise the order of your locations
* COLORFUL - choose from six different themes
* SECONDS - show the time to the second
* CONVENIENT - see your world locations in a single swipe
* USEFUL - plan meetings or calls with the handy time travel feature
* CLEAR - see whether it's day or night in your chosen timezones
* SYNC - Timezones sync via iCloud
World Clock uses auto-renewing subscriptions. Premium Club subscription provides additional features like time travel, themes, and an ad free experience. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period and will be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's new in v2019.16
Fixed a layout issue in the widget, thanks to everyone who reported it!
Thanks as always,