11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
What's new in v1.0.2414
1. Anniversary celebration events!
Over the past year, governors from across the world have grown and developed together, forging lasting friendships and powerful alliances. All of us on the RoK team would like to thank you for supporting the game and for being a part of this incredible adventure! We have prepared a series of special events to celebrate this momentous occasion.
- Your RoK Yearbook: A personalized present just for you! See what you’ve accomplished over the past year.
- Anniversary Celebration: A full week of incredible quests and unbelievable rewards!
- Sign-in Spoils: Log in for 8 days in a row to get great prizes and recruit the legendary commander Seondeok!
- Race Against Time: A new event where players will have to beat the clock to defeat barbarians and win rewards!
- Celebration Cake: Work with your fellow alliance members to decorate an anniversary cake and earn prizes!
- Pinnacle of Strength: Defeat governors from multiple kingdoms for a chance to to win a limited-edition anniversary city theme, portrait, and name plaque! - Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Earn rewards and compete with other governors throughout the kingdom in this fun jigsaw puzzle challenge!
2. VIP Expansion!
VIP 16 is finally here! This next VIP level will provide stronger buffs and will increase governors’ maximum action points limit. VIP 16 will also increase the rate of production of equipment materials and reduce the resource cost to heal wounded troops.
3. Equipment System Optimizations
We have received a lot of constructive feedback from governors since the equipment system came online. This update will include a number of optimizations that will make the equipment system easier to use and simpler to understand. Optimizations include:
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s forge button when new equipment can be forged.
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s combine button when new blueprint fragments are available to combine.
- A notification will appear on the commander button when new equipment is available.
- The attributes for Windswept Bracers and Windswept Boots were set incorrectly and have been reduced to be on par with other elite equipment.
4. Other Changes:
- The number of levels in the Karuak Ceremony have been reduced from 100 to 50. Overall individual rewards have not changed, but the number of action points required for summoning has been increased from 50 to 100.
- Immigration into the top 32 kingdoms (ranked by overall kingdom power) will now be open to all governors with individual power under 25 million.
- When an alliance’s territory has been broken up by another alliance, any territory no longer connected to an alliance flag or fortress will become ineffective.
- Points awarded for destroying marauder encampments have been reduced from 45,000 to 10,000.
- Charlemagne, Tomyris, Edward of Woodstock, and other commanders only available for use by governors in kingdoms which have been open more than 120 days will now be viewable in said kingdoms.
- Fixed the Osiris League lag issues.
- Barrage chat will now by synched between Osiris League streams and in-game viewers.
- Added a dynamic loading icon to Sunset Canyon, individual rank rewards have been expanded to include the top 100 governors, and detailed information on the top 10 governors will now be displayed in the daily rewards emails.
- Equipment buffs will now take effect in Sunset Canyon.
- Holy site guardians will now have a chance to drop blueprints.
- The General will no longer receive training speed buffs (this buff will now be enjoyed by the Duke.) Specific buff values have also been adjusted for the General, Justice, and Duke.