Smart Remote can control your Samsung Smart TV connected to local network using speech recognition and voice commands supported with 100+ languages. You can open or close app, remote key by voice command. Search movie or video. Open your web site.
Smart Remote also build-in universal remote control. You can also use all remote key supported by your Samsung smart TV. Keyboard & voice input build-in with your country language. Touchpad or mouse sensor enable when you open any app support touch or mouse mode.
* APP FEATURES:
- Universal remote: you can easy use simple key remote on main screen remote or "extra" mode to get all key remote for your TV.
- Voice command: speak to remote any control key, open or close app, search video or movie, input text... with 100+ languages.
- Smart remote: touch everywhere on space of remote to use as touchPad. Or move your device to use Accelerometer Sensor as mouse control.
- Keyboard will auto show when your TV need to enter text box. You can also speak with your country language voice.
* Voice remote controll language are supported between:
Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian, Canadian, Indian, UK, US), Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moldavian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
* PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Unlimited usage voice control remote
- Unlimited keyboard & touchpad remote
- Voice control between language command
- Removed in-app advertising.
* SUBSCRIPTION PLAN:
- 1 month Premium Upgrade with 3 Day free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchase subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This app is neither an official Samsung product, nor are we affiliated with the Samsung company.
What's new in v2.1.5
- Remote Smart TV by voice recognition with 100+ languages
- Support mouse, keyboard & touch pad
- Universal remote control