Pyramid by Brainium, is the classic Pyramid Solitaire card game, crafted with the passion for creating beautiful design, quality, and fun that people have come to expect from Brainium.
In this classic card game, 28 cards are laid out in the shape of a pyramid. The object of the game is to remove pairs of cards that add up to the highest value card which is 13.
Kings have a value of 13 (and don’t require pairing), Queens are 12, and Jacks are 11. Once the pyramid is cleared, you have the optional objective of pairing the remaining cards for additional points.
Pyramid Solitaire by Brainium is an easy game to play, but a difficult one to master. You can play the game at your own pace, without the pressure of a timer. Optional & comprehensive hints and instructions make Pyramid easy to pickup & play for players of all skill levels.
If you’re competitive, you can challenge yourself and keep track of your progress with our detailed in-game statistics.
Pyramid Solitaire by Brainium is a free card game. We believe you’ll find our game to be the best Pyramid Solitaire game you’ve ever experienced.
Brainium is the maker of the most beloved Solitaire games on the App Store and if you love card games, it’s likely that you’ve played our Classic Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and FreeCell games.
• Beautiful & easy to read cards
• Classic Pyramid Solitaire rules
• Play in portrait or landscape
• Customize the cards & game backdrop with your own photos
• Gorgeous visuals designed with care for both iPhone & iPad
• Detailed statistics
• A number of fun & challenging achievements
• Unlimited hints & undo
• 120Hz refresh-rate for smooth animations on supported devices
• Simple & joyful interface and minimal sounds for a relaxing experience
We hope you enjoy Pyramid by Brainium & love to hear your thoughts & feedback. You can always reach us at support@BrainiumStudios.com
For latest news & updates follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram:
What's new in v1.0.1
We'd like to thank all of our players for being so awesome. Here's another update for you!
- Fixed an issue with ad audio
- Fixed an issue with missing card images on some devices
- Bug fixes and performance improvements