Code Zebra Symbols is the first complete technical and graphic symbols library for iOS––Over 4,300 symbols in multiple vector and pixel formats in easy-to-browse libraries professionally crafted for every discipline. Our publication-quality symbols are stored locally on your device––no data connection required.*
Works with all of your favorite Apps that support vector, pixel, or CAD images––virtually every drawing App. Drag or paste symbols into Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mail, iMessage and more.
Create drawings for Architecture and AEC, schematics, structural, isometric assembly, technical manuals, exploded views, floor plans, landscaping, HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Great for bill of materials (BOM) and parts lists.
For artistic compositions and graphic design, Code Zebra Symbols provides an enormous source of vector and pixel line art.
Export formats include:
- Illustrator-compatible SVG
- DWG blocks for CAD (WBLOCK files)
Drag-and-drop symbols in vector PDF or SVG format, or PNG pixel images with transparent backgrounds.
Search for symbols by text description with instant results. Great as a pocket reference of ANSI and IEEE symbols for architects and engineers.
DRAG-AND-DROP ISOMETRIC DRAWING
Over 900 2D isometric symbols included for creating amazing illustrations and assembly diagrams with fasteners, mechanical and structural parts, wires and connectors.
Depict any standard fastener in any view.
- Cap, Set and Shoulder Screws
- Machine Screws and Bolts
- Nuts & Knobs
- Self Threading Screws
- Thread Builders to draw any length even in iso view
- Washers & Miscellaneous
All in proper relative scale (PDF/DWG), and to ANSI Y32.4-1977.
- Doors, Windows and Building Construction
- Architectural Graphic Symbols
- Small Appliances and Utensils
- Accessories and Plumbing Fixtures
PEOPLE & VEHICLES
All at the identical relative scale of our Architectural and
Roads and Parking symbols (PDF/DWG).
- People from Above
- Vehicles & Aircraft
- Flow Charts
These professionally hand-rendered designs
will help you express your concepts with style.
- Landscape Elements
- Roads and Parking
- Sitework Symbols
- Trees and Plants in Plan and Elevation
- Switches, Receptacles and Outlets - Y32.9-1972
- Sensors, Alarms and Indicators
- Circuits and Panels
- HVAC - ANSI Y32.2.4-1949 (R1998)
- Pipe Fittings and Valves (in all six flange types) - Y32.2.3-1949 (R1999)
Symbols conform to IEEE 315-1975 (R1993) and
IEEE 91/91a-1991 (Logic Functions) standards.
Numerous symbols conform with IEC 617 and IEC 117.
- Fundamental Items
- Analog Logic
- Digital Logic
- Circuit Protectors
- Communications and Power Generation
- Composite Assemblies
- IC Components
- Lamps, Acoustics and Readouts
- Maintenance Diagrams
- Motors and Machines
- PLC & Static Switching
- Qualifying Symbols
- Switches and Relays
- Terminals and Connectors
- Transformers and Inductors
- Transmission Path
- VHF UHF SHF
- Audio and Video Connectors
- BNC RJ USB Connectors
- Views of Cable Bends
- DIN and Centronics Connectors
- D-sub Connectors
- Power Connectors
- Fluid Power - ANSI Y32.10-1967 (R1994)
- one of the most complete libraries available anywhere.
- Bevel Gears, Sprockets and Miscellaneous
- Spur Gears
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing - ANSI Y14.5M
- Process Flow Diagrams - ANSI Y32.11-1961 (R1998)
- Springs, Shafts & Hardware
- Structural Shapes
- Surface Texture Symbols - ANSI Y14.36-1978 (R1993)
- Tubing and Hose Connectors
- Weld and Welding Symbols - ANSI/AWS A2.4-79
*SVG and DWG categories require a one-time download when first needed, but persist on your device thereafter.
What's new in v1.0
Japanese language support.