Welcome to the world of Utopia where YOU create the city and the residents.
"Pixel People takes an apocalyptic future and makes it hopeful, cheerful and bright—if it's where freemium games are headed, we have a lot to look forward to." — Touch Arcade, 5/5
"Pixel People is an excellent and addictive mash-up of town building and element combining. Download it!"— IGN, 9.0/10
"Seriously good" — Computer & Videogames, 8/10
"It's got charm in spades, depth of play and an awful lot of content to keep your fingers busy for a long time to come." — Modojo, 4.5/5
"Simple, elegant and endlessly entertaining" — Kotaku
"The game strikes a great balance between accessibility, with its loveable pixelated population, familiarity, and innovation..." — EDGE
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Greet new clones to Utopia at the arrival centre, then find them a place in your new world. Splice genes of residents and combine their skills to discover new Pixel People to join your thriving city.
• VARIETY IS THE SPLICE OF LIFE
Combine the properties of Utopia residents to create 150 new occupants, each one suited to a special role in your new society. You can create Athlete Stanley Cupp, Judge Judy Schuss, or even Buccaneer Yoho Howe!
• MONEY MONEY MONEY
Each new job you create for a Utopian resident puts money in the bank, and the more residents you place in each building, the more money you make! Use your cash to build more residences, places of work, and to expand your land. Collect or buy Utopium to speed up building processes and reveal secret recipes for creating exotic residents.
• LOTS TO DO
As your population grows, love can blossom in Utopia too, and you can earn a sweet bonus for every 11 love hearts you collect. Bonuses could be coins, Utopium, or even a wild animal to wander your world?
• EASTER EGG
Discover all the secrets of Utopia with Pixel people's delightful hidden secrets — unlock certain buildings for enchanting surprises!
• Create 150 different Pixel People
• Find secret bonuses and minigames inside your buildings
• Distinct pixelated art style
• Move and customize your Pixel Utopia however you wish
What's new in v1.3.1
Utopia Corp has concluded it's internal organisational re-structuring. The following decree has been issued:
“The tribulations of humanity has been relentless and unbearable. First, we lost our home. Then, we lost our future.
We now float aimlessly around the cosmos and flirt with extinction from moment to moment.
Who is to blame for our current state? Our fathers? Our friends? Our Gods?
No. It is us. It is our nature. It is humanity. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
Recognise this, fellow utopians: The reason for humanity’s suffering is humanity itself.
So now, entrust your future in our hands. The NEW ORDER will save you.”
The "New Order" cosmetic set is now available for purchase at the shop!
You must be level 8 to unlock this purchase.
The purchase includes:
- 8 new Building Skins (toggle between the skins freely!)
- 4 new magnificent ANIMATED decor options
- 1 new 6-slot 1-tile Residence
The NEW ORDER would also like to make the following announcements:
- Eve Jobs has been sent for Behavioural Reconditioning. Special Gene Packets will no longer result in crashes.
- Park Ranger Don Jenson has been terminated from his role in Animal Management. You can now manually choose the animals you want in missions.
- Mission Pod 6’s Crew has been reassigned to hard labour in the Utopia Mines. Unionisation will not be tolerated. Mission Pods can now be effectively removed at whim.
- The New Order has fully upgraded Utopia’s surveillance systems. Mayors will now be able to monitor all residents with a higher level of zoom.
- The New Order has removed dissidents and rebels living at Hotel Utopia. Order and function has been restored