Welcome to the world of Utopia where YOU create the city and the residents.
"Pixel People takes an apocalyptic future and makes it hopeful, cheerful and bright—if it's where freemium games are headed, we have a lot to look forward to." — Touch Arcade, 5/5
"Pixel People is an excellent and addictive mash-up of town building and element combining. Download it!"— IGN, 9.0/10
"Seriously good" — Computer & Videogames, 8/10
"It's got charm in spades, depth of play and an awful lot of content to keep your fingers busy for a long time to come." — Modojo, 4.5/5
"Simple, elegant and endlessly entertaining" — Kotaku
"The game strikes a great balance between accessibility, with its loveable pixelated population, familiarity, and innovation..." — EDGE
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Greet new clones to Utopia at the arrival centre, then find them a place in your new world. Splice genes of residents and combine their skills to discover new Pixel People to join your thriving city.
• VARIETY IS THE SPLICE OF LIFE
Combine the properties of Utopia residents to create 150 new occupants, each one suited to a special role in your new society. You can create Athlete Stanley Cupp, Judge Judy Schuss, or even Buccaneer Yoho Howe!
• MONEY MONEY MONEY
Each new job you create for a Utopian resident puts money in the bank, and the more residents you place in each building, the more money you make! Use your cash to build more residences, places of work, and to expand your land. Collect or buy Utopium to speed up building processes and reveal secret recipes for creating exotic residents.
• LOTS TO DO
As your population grows, love can blossom in Utopia too, and you can earn a sweet bonus for every 11 love hearts you collect. Bonuses could be coins, Utopium, or even a wild animal to wander your world?
• EASTER EGG
Discover all the secrets of Utopia with Pixel people's delightful hidden secrets — unlock certain buildings for enchanting surprises!
• Create 150 different Pixel People
• Find secret bonuses and minigames inside your buildings
• Distinct pixelated art style
• Move and customize your Pixel Utopia however you wish
What's new in v1.1.5
Utopia Corp. has initiated a crackdown on errant clones that have been causing havoc to various Towns. The errant clones has been identified:
- Land Surveyor Lester Pope has been charged with accepting bribes for misreporting Land / Building / Park effectiveness.
- Accountant Peyton Wynn will resign for erroneous reporting of Coin and Utopium totals.
- Doctor Shepard Dolly will no longer be allowed to duplicate clones without express written approval from Utopia Corp.
- Architect Bill Ding has be fined a total of 1,250u for his role in approving the use of poor construction materials for various residences and roads.
- Mechanic Eve Jobs at the Arrival Centre is undergoing treatment for AURA (Acute Utopium Related Amnesia). Building Delivery orders for new clones will now be accurately processed.
Utopia Corp also wishes to thank all mayors for helping in these investigations. Do join us over at reddit.com/r/pixelpeople for the latest news and updates!