"1998 Cam" is made to simulate the feel of classic film camera in 1888 or 1998.
After you take a photo from our app, you should see your analog film photo. This is the simulation of the feel of disposable process for making photos in 1888 or 1998.
Different from any other disposable camera apps on the market, our application even makes the experience of analog film camera more fun by adding more advanced functions to the application. Now can you can make both black&white or color classic film photos in the same app. Or you can apple more effects to make the photos look older.
Not only that, you can add more fun by adding texts or stickers to your classic style photos. We are unique disposable camera application which is having such the great features to make the simulation of the feel of old style camera more excited.
After you finish creating your classic film photo, you can print our the photos with your printer or share with your friends in various methods.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
- The pricing is $3.99 monthly with 3 days free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Disposable camera filter app is created by LQL Studio. We are not affiliate with any trademark except LQL Studio. LQL Studio has worked very hard to make sure not to infringe other's trademarks.
What's new in v1.3
- Add subscription screen to the app
- Update keyword lists