The only way to find out the current status of your iPhone is by using an IMEI phone check. And with doctorSIM’s IMEI Phone Checks - Blacklist Status, you can find out for free!
Knowing if a phone has been reported lost, stolen or due to pending payments is vital if you are going to buy a second-hand iPhone, if you can’t make or receive calls and don’t know why, or in the unfortunate case that the iPhone has been stolen, to make sure the original network carrier has blocked its use for anyone else :-(
WHY CHECK YOUR PHONE’S IMEI WITH DOCTORSIM’S IMEI PHONE CHECKS - BLACKLIST STATUS?
- Check if your iPhone has been reported stolen, lost or due to an unpaid bill.
- Instant and completely anonymous.
- Essential if you are going to purchase a second-hand iPhone.
- Provide peace of mind to the buyer if you are trying to sell your iPhone.
- Remove any doubts you may have if your phone isn’t working properly.
- Unlock your iPhone trouble-free if it hasn’t been blacklisted.
- Official data collected directly from the network’s databases.
- First-class customer support available to answer your questions.
The report you will receive from the app has been compiled from reputable sources of data and network carriers collaborating with the GSM Association initiative.
In addition, the report is complemented with information from independent organizations and providers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Download and install the app on your smartphone.
2. Type in your iPhone’s IMEI number (to obtain the IMEI type *#06# on the device’s dial screen) and press “Check phone”.
3. The report will appear automatically on the screen.
Checking the IMEI of your iPhone with doctorSIM is as easy as 1-2-3!
- App History
New App: Free
May 7 2019