Helping the world sing... better!™ - Did you know that most people, when trained, can learn to sing really well? To be one of them, you need two things: 1. vocal training, 2. a good sense of pitch. This app gives you not only world-class voice lessons to develop your voice, but also instant visual feedback on your pitch using our patented technology designed specifically for voice lessons, so you also develop an accurate sense of pitch.
Erol Singer’s Studio is a complete vocal training program that comes with dozens of voice lessons that were designed by an award winning singer and vocal coach to help you learn about your voice and become a better singer. During practice, target notes and your actual pitch are simultaneously displayed onscreen, so you can see and correct any pitch problems before they become habits.
The app comes with 72 unique voice lessons¹, each individually crafted to build a specific skill, each with detailed instructions and audio examples. Lessons are always customized to your specific range, and are organized into training programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced singers. The app also contains 60 ear-training exercises¹ for scales, intervals, and arpeggios that will — combined with our patented visualization technology — greatly expand your musicianship.
With regular use of the app, your breathing, tone, range, and vocal flexibility will improve, and you will sound better singing your favorite songs. See how fun it can be to develop your voice and be able to sing songs you never could before!
Erol Singer's Studio is not only the most beginner-friendly voice training app on the market, but with support for standard sheet music notation and accurate pitch analysis even for lip and tongue trills that are staples of voice training, it is also the most powerful one for advanced singers.
"This may be the best iPad app yet. Worth buying the iPad for all by itself. Range, power, clarity, all improving day by day. A wonderful tool." - Music in ashcroft
What will Erol Singer’s Studio do for you?
- Detect your vocal range, and customize the lessons to a comfortable range for you. Be sure to use this feature; it'll make the notes much easier to sing, and you'll be able to focus on learning.
- Show you when you sing the right notes and help you sing in tune
- Teach you correct singing techniques that are widely used around the world
- Allow you to practice on your own if you’re shy about singing in front of others
- Show what parts of your range have problems
- Increase your range and track your progress
- Improve the quality of your tone
- Help smooth vocal breaks
- Improve your musical ear
- Provide you with effective warmups
- Keep your voice in top shape with a thorough voice exercise program
- Improve your sight singing if you follow the music notation instead of the note bubbles
- Give you great exercises you can use with your students
- Help your new students see when they're flat or sharp
Erol Singer’s Studio is NOT a karaoke game and as such does not include sing-along songs. It is a fun app that will seriously improve your singing.
¹ "Beginner Program 1" (a set of 7 lessons) is included for free for all users, which you can use for as long and as often as you'd like. The complete set of lessons and exercises requires an active subscription². If you decide to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account when you confirm your purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period; your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions via your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
² If you bought a paid version of the app in the past, you don't need a subscription.
What's new in v2.8
- Bluetooth support: 1) Sped up lesson start time when using Bluetooth devices; 2) Prevented automatic range detection from stopping immediately with some Bluetooth devices; 3) Removed the Bluetooth warning, as the app now works well with Bluetooth headsets too (especially with Apple AirPods). For the best voice training experience, we still recommend wired earphones though.
- Several small improvements for a smooth experience.
Note: If you purchased a paid version of the app in the past, all content will be automatically unlocked for you. If not, make sure you are logged into your App Store account via the "iTunes & App Store" section of the Settings app. If you need help, contact us via the "Contact Us" button on the Help tab.