Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color, tab-lock)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer's color while blending
- "Close gaps" function when you fill or select
- Individual hotkeys for any brushes
- Fast layer selection
- Smooth zoom and brush resize
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standart tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Photoshop PSD and ABR supported
- Tablets supported
What's new in v2.43
- The launch loading is now 5 times faster
- The double brush is completely redone:
Now the second (subsidiary) brush is stored inside of the main one and is imported / exported with it.
The subsidiary brush now supports the texture, pile and GPU acceleration.
With synchronization is on, the first brush has now become the main one (The "Position" synchronization parameter has been added that synchronizes brushes as accurately as possible regardless of Spacing and Stabilization)
Note: Your previous double brushes have lost the sync and you will have to reconfigure them (that will not take much time though, since the corresponding button is provided for copying the parameters of the double brush)
- Icons have been added to the Menu for each item as well as for displaying the hot keys
- Masks are now redone in black and white mode
- Custom forms and their folders can now be moved and sorted
- "Add noise" option added to the brush circle stiffness settings
- The gradient is now much smoother due to the addition of noise
- Now you can change the radius of the villi for the bristle brush
- Percentage added to image resize and canvas resize
- TAB (hiding panels) is now assignable. By the way, when you press TAB while editing a document, it will move to the next field
- Also this release is dedicated to improving ergonomics and fixing bugs.