Great way to measure and visualize time. Beautifully designed sand timer, stylish kitchen timer, countdown and powerful stopwatch to enjoy counting time, feel time or visualize time to kids.
Turn your timer to attractive ultramodern fashion accessory!
* ALL-IN-ONE CREATIVELY COMBINED TIMER APPLICATION:
- Sand timer is a digitized hourglass with artistic design which can be used to time anything for up to 60 minutes. It's an elegant visualization of the time flow.
- Kitchen timer can also be used to time your activities up to 60 minutes. It has both a minute and a second visual indicator to quickly see how much time is left (in minutes) without having to know the numbers.
- Ultramodern countdown (or count up) timer with futuristic design can be set up to 100 hours. Excellent visual indicator for your activities - it shows graphically the ratio of time spent and time remaining.
- Powerful stopwatch to measure elapsed time in lap and split time modes. It is great for timing sport events and contests (it is accurate to 1/100 of a second) as well as just timing your activities or measuring an event duration.
* KIDS FRIENDLY
Timer visualizes time to kids and lets them feel the time. Without reading or even knowing the numbers one can look at the visualized time flow, feel it and understand how long to wait or whether to hurry up.
* STAY NOTIFIED
It lets you set the alarm sound that will play when the timer is finished. You can choose from 16 unique alarm sounds, melodies and loops. You’ll be notified when your time is up even if you’re using another app or your device is locked. It can also repeat the sound alarm (up to 3 times) at the given interval if it was missed/snoozed.
* COLOR YOUR TIME
You can easily change the timer color to fit your personal lifestyle. There are 5 color themes: turquoise, red, green, amber and pink. Just pick the one you like in the application settings.
* UNIVERSAL APP
Timer works both on your iPhone/iPod and iPad, contains HD graphics for retina and iPad displays and supports all screen orientations for all devices.
* Your girlfriend says she'll be ready in 2 minutes? Just check how long it really takes :)
***Important for iOS5+ devices: if there is no alarm played please go to system Settings / Notifications, select the application name and configure the timer's alarms, whether they perform sound and if they're to appear on lock screen.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
What's new in v3.2
- Fixed layout problems for latest iPhones
- iOS 13 support added