Add what comes to mind. Do it when you have the time.
No more need for reminders. LLP: Smart To-Do List & Timer.
Back when I was a teenager, I was doing great at sports but not at math. Unfortunately, my family was great at it and I ended up being put on the local math team. I hated it. Each year there would be a pretty big competition where many of my friends would win trophies for their outstanding mathematical abilities. But I wouldn’t win anything. I remember feeling such shame returning home to my disappointed parents.
Finally, one day, my math team coach found out how well I was doing at sports and at the weekly meeting asked how much time I was spending training. “Hours each day” I told her. “Well how about spending a bit of time practicing math each day” she replied. So I did. I spent 10 to 30 minutes each day working on math for a couple of months and that year, I won 2nd place at the math competition. That trophy became more important to me than anything I would ever win for athletics.
We all have work, school, and/or other responsibilities that take up our time. Those hours are spent. But, the few precious minutes we have to ourselves are the one’s that really set us apart. I spent a few minutes a day and achieved something I never thought was possible. What could you do if you committed a bit of time? One day, we will all look back and wonder if our time was well spent.
LLP is designed to fit the things that matter to you into the time you have available. Nothing complicated or taxing on the mind. Just add what matters. Do what you have time for. Regret nothing.
When I was a teenager, a candy bar was $0.99. Today, why not treat yourself to a Lollypop.
How does it work?
- Add items to a stack with what’s most important on the top. (name and time needed).
- When you’re available, set when your free time ends.
- The app does math and gives you all items that fit, ordered by priority.
- Use the timer to measure how long the item takes to complete or swipe to complete items on the Stack Page.
- Review or re-add on the Completed Page or see what you’ve achieved for the day.
- Now the only thing you need to remember is to use the app!
- Ad free
- Your data and information is not collected or shared with a third party. It is saved safely on your device.
- Easily add activities with a name, duration, and priority.
- Choose whether activities need to be done all at once or can be split. Split activities will be shown when enough time is available to get a fraction done.
- Set when your available time is over and get all activities that can fit in that time period.
- Swipe or continue past your activities when selecting to see recommendations. When selected, recommendations take you to the recommended App after a short delay, if available.
- Time and compare how long activities take you to complete. Overtime allows available time past the end time to count.
- Add time, finish tasks, or put them away for later while timer is running.
- Edit, reorder, delete or complete tasks while view the Stack of your activities
- View, delete or re-add completed activities. See when they were completed and how long they took.
What's new in v2.1
- Dark Mode support
- Improved Start Screen UI
- iOS 13 support
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro support
- Bug fixes