Coloring is a great way to pass time and reduce stress & anxiety. Just 10 minutes of coloring can provide the same benefits as meditation, and help you practice mindfulness, live in the moment, enhance concentration, and encourage your creativity.
Take a break and relax with Pigment, the award-winning coloring app. We have thousands of coloring pages and access to exclusive content from Disney and The Jim Henson Company. Simply "tap and fill," or immerse yourself in a unique coloring experience that lets you color as you would on paper, with 29 different pencils, markers, and brushes. For advanced colorists, Freehand, Automatic, and Advanced modes provide even greater control.
Get creative with the oil, watercolor and pastel tools, and use blur and blend brushes for even more interesting results! Choose from an unlimited number of colors using the color wheel and innovative shade control slider. You can also create and save your own custom color palettes or choose from the curated ones provided.
Import your own images, or choose from the largest collection of illustrations and grayscale images including flowers, mermaids, people, animals, landscapes, anime, mandalas, and so much more! Even start with a blank page and use Pigment as a sketchbook.
Easily share your creations with friends and family via social media, email, SMS, and more — and even print them for framing!
= = = = =
* The largest artwork collection available with over 4,000 professionally illustrated pages. New coloring pages added daily, and new books added every week!
* Access to exclusive Disney, Jim Henson Company, and Marvel content. Including pages of Disney Princesses, Toy Story, The Lion King, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Farscape, and more!
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil, markers, and paintbrush strokes for a realistic coloring experience.
* More than 25 kinds of coloring tools — including Colored Pencil, Marker, Paint Brush, Glitter, Pastel, Sand, Airbrush, Watercolor, Wood Grain, Blender, Circle Brush, Plasma, Splatter, Oil, Metallic Fill, Pattern Fill, Fade, Bloom and more!
* "Tap-to-fill" and traditional coloring modes.
* An unlimited number of colors are available using the color wheel and innovative shade control slider.
* Get coloring quickly with our professional color palettes, or create and save your own!
* Premium Access provides unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes.
* Find inspiration in the Pigment Gallery, where you can share your work and see pages colored by others.
* Share your work by printing pages, through email, text, Facebook, Instagram, Pigment Gallery, and other social networks.
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs.
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using Apple Pencil.
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
= = = = =
Get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. Paid subscriptions cost $4.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $9.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $59.99 USD per year (58% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change. Premium Access automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.
What's new in v2.8.1
Pigment 2.8 comes with some exciting new content and features!
Introducing the new Blur brush, along with the new Vapor and Jewel Haze color palettes. Additionally, colorists can now choose to move the brush controls to the left- or right-hand side of the screen, or choose to hide it completely to maximize screen space while coloring on smaller devices.
We're also very proud to announce our new Jim Henson Company partnership! Color books and pages from the worlds of the Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and Farscape!
Additional features include: a setting to disable finger drawing when using Apple Pencil, a setting to turn on/off 2-finger undo, and a dynamic new fill tool animation.