audiobridge is the best way to take your song ideas to the next level. Write the world's next hit song with our multi-track recording interface while collaborating instantly with anyone in the world!
Layer beautiful harmonies and musical parts in our intuitive recording interface. Within each session, there is a dedicated chat room and note pad so you and your collaborators can easily communicate and write songs together.
What's new in v1.5.6
audiobridge's biggest update yet! Version 1.5 features greatly enhanced speed updates within recording sessions. audiobridge is now faster than ever!
This version's updates include:
- Fixed a significant speed issue where sessions would lag as more tracks were added. No matter the amount of tracks, there is no longer a lag after recording!
- Updated on-screen animation during recording
- Speed updates on waveform display
- Updated record button and back to beginning button to be easier to understand
- Updated layout and functionality on the notifications screen
- Updated notifications screen to be easier to read
- Updates to session exporting
- Autofill for password and one-time phone number passcode
- Minor updates to search screens
- v1.5.5 -Fixed waveform display issue happening after deleting tracks
- v1.5.4 - Latency issue fixed when importing certain audio files
- v1.5.4 - Playback after pausing bug resolved.
- v1.5.4 - App wide notice banner bug resolved.
- v1.5.3 - Latency fix when using AirPods and other external hardware===
- Fixed issue on studio screen when you lose and reconnect to a data connection
- Fixed issue where tracks temporarily disappear after removing a user from a session
- Fixed issue where the tutorial couldn't be completed on certain devices
- Fixed issue where App Store link was incorrect when invited contacts to download
- Fixed issue where link to the support email was broken in some cases
- Fixed issue during initial signup with Google account