FLUENT plays music that adapts to what’s happening to you or around you, making listening experience personalized and immersive. It’s an alternative to static tracks and albums, as well as algorithms that generate bland, soulless music.
Our technology enables music to adapt to speed, swerve and time of day:
• Speed usually affects the rhythm (drums, beats), which creates awesome feedback loop with your movement.
• Swerve variable enables music to react to changes in movement direction (e.g. when you make a turn on crossroads).
• Enjoy different textures of the same track for mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Immersive music can enhance many activities with a context-aware soundtrack:
• Walking / commuting (tracks sound differently depending on your route)
• Running in the street / on a treadmill (tracks adapt to your speed)
• Driving a car / riding other vehicles (acceleration triggers special sounds & FX)
All tracks in our app are carefully composed by talented producers, so the quality is never compromised. And unlike generative music, our technology is 100% compatible with live instruments and vocals. We are currently working with some of the most forward-thinking music artists and labels, stay tuned for updates!
If you have any feedback or ideas, feel free to drop us a line: email@example.com
What's new in v1.3
Hi, how are you? We've baked a little crunchy update:
- Use the new toggle button on Settings screen to switch between stems manually or automatically — the latter mode shows what's happening under the hood
- Remember the SWERVE variable we added last time? Now it's properly named and visualised in the UI (see you later, weather)