Twenty years of dedication to sports strategy gaming excellence has led to this - the biggest, boldest, and most-anticipated release ever in the history of the award-winning gaming franchise: Out of the Park Baseball 20.
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Officially licensed by MLB, MiLB and the MLBPA, OOTP 20 is a baseball fan's dream come true and the only game ever to win the Metacritic PC Game of the Year Award twice. Step into the shoes of a GM and/or manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. Build the team the way you want. Start a new career with your favorite 2019 MLB team or go back through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe.
OOTP 20 is the biggest game we’ve ever made! For the first time ever, the real-world 2019 season comes to life thanks to all-new integrated Live Services; pick up and play at any point of the 2019 season with up-to-date MLB rosters, standings, ratings, and injuries! That’s just the start, of course. Other new features in OOTP 20 include hundreds of new animations, several new strategic options, teams can now participate in multiple tournaments in the same time, 4 new international leagues with real teams & players, graphical spray charts for players, an improved interface, and much more.
The brand new 2019 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system - our best-ever thanks to an all-new minor league ratings evaluator! - down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. On top of this, 12 international leagues (new: Germany, Spain, France and Czech Republic) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 20 with accurate and projected 2019 rosters.
Out of the Park Baseball 20 also features Perfect Team mode 2.0, the sequel to the revolutionary online competition and card collection mode that made its debut in OOTP 19 and stunned the sports & strategy gaming genre. Tens of thousands of teams from all around the world compete in the multi-level Perfect Team mode online universe for the ultimate goal, reach and win a Championship in the coveted Perfect Leagues. Can you become a legend?
Out of the Park Baseball 20 - Twenty years of sports strategy gaming excellence!
MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com
The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust
What's new in v20.5.52
- Fixed crash when players with forced lineup spots sub into games sometimes
- Fixed issue where online league commish cannot force deals with AI teams
- Fixed historical league issue where reimporting a retired player would create new stats that didn't exist in the world
- Fixed defensive substitution logic (subs were coming in too early/too large lead)
- Fixed crash on team home page generating BB cards
- Fixed error with ghost players not deleting
- Added "Remove All" option on manual all-stars page
- Fixed manual awards page removing all copies of a player when removing from one award
- Fixed invalid warning of player eligible to return from DL during minor league playoffs/player unable to be activated from DL after MiLB playoffs
- If all leagues have an age limit, any player older than the oldest league will retire
- Fixed some association draft order issues
- PT: Set limit of 48 hours for custom auction length
- PT: Added filter "All Non-Live Cards" to Auction House
- Several other small bug fixes