Dependable and powerful, instantly view, draw, highlight, comment, fill and sign applications or contracts, make corrections, and much more effortlessly on your iPad or iPhone. Save time and secure the best editor for your PDF editing tasks.
“Plenty of iOS apps for reading PDFs are out there, but if you need to edit a PDF, PDFpen is the way to go.”—Macworld.com
“If you are looking for a workhorse app to handle your PDFs made by responsive developers, look no further than PDFpen.” —iPad Notebook
“A beautifully designed app that is full of sophisticated features.” —iPhone J.D.
- Quickly open PDF documents to read, search, and zoom
- Dark mode support
- View two documents simultaneously with multiple windows (iPadOS)
ANNOTATE AND EDIT
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from Photo Library
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
- Add watermarks
- Automatic page numbering including Bates numbering
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
- Add text, images, and signatures to PDFs
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
CREATE, NAVIGATE, AND ORGANIZE
- Use the iOS Files interface to import/export and organize PDFs in folders
- Sidebar for thumbnail, annotation, & table of contents skimming
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Add, delete, or rearrange pages
- Combine documents
- Select from a variety of paper styles for notes or other tasks
SYNC AND SHARE
- Sync and save documents in iCloud & Files-compatible apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneNote, for sharing between devices
- Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
- Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Save frequently used images, signatures, objects, and text in the PDFpen Library for reuse
- Support for pressure-sensitive/Bluetooth styluses: Apple Pencil, FiftyThree Pencil, Adonit Bluetooth Stylus
Seamlessly continue PDF editing tasks on your Mac with PDFpen or PDFpenPro’s advanced features. PDFpen for Mac is available for $74.95. PDFpenPro is $124.95. Both require macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later. Demo versions are available at https://smilesoftware.com/PDFpen.
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us at http://smile.us/support.
About Smile: https://smilesoftware.com/company/about/
Smile Policy: https://smilesoftware.com/company/policies/
What's new in v5.1.2
Minor updates for CCPA compliance.