Lockdown is the world's first Open Source firewall for iOS, allowing you to block any connection to any domain and protecting your privacy across the web. For free.
— FEATURES —
- Block any domain / service
- Works for all apps, not just the browser
- Useful preconfigured defaults
- See what's being blocked
— BEST-IN-CLASS PRIVACY —
- Open Source: Since firewalls have access to *everything* you do, it's critical that any firewall you use should be open source. Lockdown is 100% open source.
- On-Device: Lockdown does its magic on-device and doesn't connect to any servers, or third-party analytics, or anything else. This way, everything you do stays private to you.
— PRESS COVERAGE —
- Cult of Mac
- The Mac Observer
Follow us on Twitter: @lockdown_hq
Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lockdown - https://lockdownhq.com
The Lockdown VPN subscription grants unlimited data and encryption through the Lockdown VPN service. Lockdown VPN subscriptions have a free one week trial, after which you will be charged through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription early. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
What's new in v0.3.8
Hope everyone's staying safe. What's new:
- FEATURE: Disable block log and manually clear block log
- ENHANCEMENT: Better error checking when adding custom blocked and whitelist domains
- UI: Increased clarity on "Add Domain" text field
- BUGFIX: Metric counter should immediately check for a reset on app launch if it's a new day
- BLOCK LIST: Warning and clarification for enabling certain block lists
- BLOCK LIST: Enable blocking of "Marketing Trackers II" by default
- COMPATIBILITY: Improved whitelist for some commonly accessed sites
- ACCESSIBILITY: Fixed activation label toggle