iAim is a 3D aim trainer app.
It is designed to help players practice and improve their aiming in popular mobile shooter games such as Fortnite, Critical Ops and Call of Duty: Mobile.
There are plenty of game modes to choose from to train different areas of your aim including:
- Cubes (shotgun aim)
- Follow (tracking)
- Cubes mini (long range)
- Flick (flickshots)
- Growing (reaction)
- Cubes moving (moving shotgun)
- Microshot (flicks, reaction)
- Vertical (vertical tracking)
- Cubes+ (wider shotgun angles)
- Follow+ (advanced strafe tracking)
- Bounce (advanced tracking)*
Plus many more coming in the future!
iAim offers a wide range of different settings to change and customize to optimize your practice experience, with many more coming in the future.
*iAim is free to play and download, but offers optional purchases with cost real money to unlock more gamemodes and customization options.
What's new in v2.6.3
- Growing has been revamped and renamed to Pressure. It should now be less chaotic.
- Targets no longer spawn intersecting with each other.
- The maximum FOV has been increased to 130.
Big thanks to Firaas and まんだりん from the Discord for reporting game breaking bugs which have been fixed in this update. If you would like to join the Discord, head on over to the About section of the app.