»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game.
Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that's your name in this scenario. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that's where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
- Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
“I love the unique charm of Trüberbrook. The careful observer finds several Sci-Fi references everywhere [...]. At the same time, there´s a lot of Village-Charm and 60s flair. That's simply enough to take over my heart!”
83% – GameStar
“Ultimately, Trüberbrook is a charming journey through a wonderfully well-realized 1960s Germany. Its accessible and streamlined mechanics are simple yet effective, offering an experience that anyone can jump into.”
7.5 – TechRaptor
“Luckily, I found just what I was looking for in developer Bildundtonfabrik’s love letter to surrealist fiction like Twin Peaks. A combination of phenomenal visuals, razor-sharp writing and an awesome soundtrack.”
8 – Well Played
What's new in v1.16
- Implemented chapter selection when starting a new game slot
- Implemented doubleclicking to leave scenes
- Added saving icon to indicate save process
- Snoozy, the always tired squirrel, finally awakened from hibernation
- Hung a new painting in the sanitarium
- Spiced up the finale music
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue with the sound settings
- Fixed a small bug at the winter bus stop
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented Tannhauser from crossing the swamps
- Fixed missing dialogue selections in some languages
- Improved Polish, Czech, Ukrainian, French and Japanese subtitles
- Overall improvements and fixes