Modley is a modulation delay with effect insert capabilities, which lets you design the whole delay signal with several carefully selected effect modules, to create customized signal flows and unique sounds.
The three effect racks provide insert slots for different stages of the processing.
Applies effects before the delay loop.
Applies effects to the delay loop. Those effects will be applied to the input signal each delay bounce.
Effects after the delay delay loop.
Available FX inserts
• Panner - Auto panning effect.
• Delay - Digital stereo delay
• Chorus - Classic chorus
• Flanger - Flanger with feedback, tone, speed, mix and amount
• Phaser - Classic phaser with the option to decide how many stages to be used
• Reverb - Digital reverb
• Vibrato - A stereo vibrato with reshapeable curve
• Tremolo - A stereo tremolo with reshapeable curve
• Equalizer - Low cut, high cut and two shelf filters
• Compressor - Simple one-knob compressor
• Booster - Signal booster (gain, bass and treble)
• Distortion - Simple distortion pedal with tone control
• Multiband Gate - Four band spectral gate
• Pitcher - Pitch shifting effect
• Filter - Classic resonant low and highpass filter
Full documentation available inside the app or at https://klevgrand.se/downloads/modley-docs/
Audio examples and more info at https://klevgrand.se/products/stark
Obs! Modley consumes a lot of CPU and RAM, so if you’re having trouble using multiple instances at the same time, try to freeze some tracks and/or increase the buffer size.
Modley is an AUv3 plugin that only works in an AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
- App History
July 3 2019
New App: $7.99
June 17 2019