It all starts by downloading the G-Plans app and taking our free, metabolic-ID quiz!
You won't believe the information you'll find out about your body...
And you'll quickly be joining thousands of people just like you who want to live a healthier happier and better life!
That's what makes G-Plans different... A truly custom approach to weight loss and nutrition!
Featured in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Men’s health, Vogue, MSN, People magazine and more, we’ve helped millions of people around the world live their best live and achieve their health and wellness goals.
What is G-Plans?
G-Plans by Dr. Goglia is the only automated, metabolic weight loss and nutrition program providing weekly, fully customized meal programming and conditioning based on one's metabolic type. Join the community and get access to the full suite of tools available and start being your best self today!
Dr. Goglia has combined his 30 + years of expertise and nutrition coaching into an innovative first of its kind application that will deliver his powerful nutrition coaching into a smart program for anyone to use to get his powerful program delivered to their devices.
G-Plans is the go-to place for anyone who is looking to lose weight, tone up, or eat right for their body type and plan for a healthier, happier life!
Here's what you'll get with G-Plans:
- Weekly (changing) meal plans (with custom recipes) matched to you and your metabolic-ID and synched to your devices.
- Professional nutrition coaching and guidance.
- Programs suitable for many dietary restrictions and allergies - Paleo, vegetarian, pescatarian, vegan etc.
- Built-in exchange list so you can create your own delicious meals easily.
- Calorie, macro and daily performance tracking tools to keep you accountable.
- Built-in recipe generator to keep your plan delicious and easy to follow.
- Dedicated custom support team available around the clock to help you hit your goals.
- Access to our community with thousands of people looking to make change and hit their goals
- Over 300 pages of recipes, Dr. Goglia's best selling book "Turn Up The Heat" and other amazing resources to expand your knowledge in health and nutrition.
- Weekly coaching notes sent to you that explain what's happening and keep you up to date on your meal plan.
- Weekly progress pictures and check-ins to share with friends on social media and keep you accountable.
- Tip Engine - Tips are given daily about what you are tracking and how you could do better with your daily routines.
- We will show you how to workout for optimal results using your metabolic type.
- G-Plans also has the option to pair with Apple Health Kit. Allowing access to apple health kit will make it easy to see information like step tracking and activity monitoring all in one place. Steps data is used to improve exercise tracker (it's mentioned as Walking 3.0 mph) and Weight data is used to show and update your weight loss progress.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & PRICING
G-Plans.com is free to download. All customers are welcome to try our freemium program for food management and tracking. We also offer Premium Maintenance or Custom Nutrition programs which we offer single, auto-renewing subscriptions as follows:
Just USD $39.99 per month after trial ends
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription auto-renews automatically (unless canceled) at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
What's new in v2.14.4
G-Plans is the only app that creates a customized nutrition program for your body.
It all starts with the ground-breaking Metabolic-ID quiz, created by Dr. Philip Goglia, featured in this app.
Once you discover your body’s unique Metabolic-ID, the G-Plans app will design a custom meal program with the best recipes and perfect portions to help you lose weight.
We update our app consistently to create the best experience for our users. Here is what we added in our latest update:
- Added valuable notifications to boost your weight loss.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.