BIT QUAKE features:
- Tight 2D platformer physics!
- Tons of weapons and upgrades to unlock!
- Random level pool!
- Interactive soundtrack that gets crazier as your bonus multiplier increases!
- Boss fights!
- Innovative control scheme that feels old-school, yet perfectly touchscreen friendly and suitable with two thumbs play!
- Insanely addictive SURVIVAL mode!
- Various color palettes that change the look of the game completely!
- Designed for portrait orientation to provide the warm "feel" of a retro handheld console!
- Haptic feedback! Enjoy high resolution vibrations on iPhone 7 and up!
- Eye melting 120/60fps graphics!
Each robot you destroy doubles your Bonus Multiplier. Destroy another one in 2 seconds and double it again. Picking up new weapons and items also increase your multiplier. Up... To... 128... Times...
• You can get powerful shots by breaking the crates
• Select various levels with different platforms and obstacles
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in v3.0.0
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!