Ever wanted to learn morse code?
Translate morse code into English and send the messages to your friends with beautiful animations and haptics!
Morse•- allows you to:
• Hold and tap to convert touches to dots and dashes.
• Use a Morse code cheat sheet by swiping up.
• Convert dots and dashes to easy-to-read English by simply swiping down.
• Share messages between friends by entering their unique code. Send a messages to others by uploading your newly-made word.
• Undo a wrongly-placed dot or dash, by swiping left.
• Place a space between words, by swiping right.
What's new in v1.2
Thanks for downloading my app - I've recently added:
- Siri Shortcuts
- 3D Touch on the home screen (unless you have an iPhone SE like me) –_–
- Notifications which can be enabled to remind you to learn morse code
- Along with the English alphabet, numbers can also be translated from morse code
- Swiping left on the text has a similar animation to swiping left on the morse code
- I also managed to squish some bugs (hooray)
- App History
June 18 2019
June 11 2019
March 6 2019
February 16 2019
January 2 2019
December 20 2018
December 18 2018
New App: Free
December 16 2018